Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Do

Hi everyone!
So first and foremost, I'd like to give you a sense of what this blog is. Basically, I review books.... Well, yeah that's it....
I'm fortunate enough to receive some ARC's from publishers and libraries, and I figure what better way to make use of them than to review! Most of my reviews will be spoiler free, especially if the book has not been released yet, but IF there ever are any spoilers, it will be noted at the top of the post.

In the next weeks, expect reviews of the following:

SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY- Susan Dennard (7/24/12)

THE BLOOD KEEPER- Tessa Gratton- (8/28/12)

MY HEART BE DAMNED- Chanelle Gray (9/12)

Also, expect an ARC giveaway of SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY in the next couple of days! See giveaway page for more info.

Follow the blog on Twitter for the most up to date info!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment